Name:
Location: Stanford, California, United States

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I love how you are always so happy.

A chip off the old block, aren't I?

Nah, I'd like to think it's because I didn't get mad in the entire 9 months I was getting ready to birth you.

What?

I was very stress-free and happy. Hence, you are happy.

**********************************


Note that the entire conversation occured in Chinese. But I have to say, my mom is most amusing. Yea, I guess it's true, I am content usually and am usually happy. When I'm sad, it just takes a nap and some time before I bounce back. But aren't all kids like that? Little balls of fat. Punch em in the face, they'll gradually fill out again and return to normal.







Oy, Spring Break is almost over. I'm sad. I don't mind sitting around all day doing nothing and eating. I don't mind it at all. Now that Spring Break is over, I can't wait until June 15th. Another quarter to go, can you believe it?






For now, a nap then Andrew luvin' time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home